Meat is seldom to be found on our diet, we usually prepared vegetables and fish but this time is different. From the meat keep in the fridge we had “Afritada with a touch of Menudo”.
Meat bones, afritada powder, green peas, potatoes, salt, pepper, garlic and onions, oil
- Heat cooking oil in a pan or wok.
- Saute garlic & onion.
- Add the pork. Simmer until tender.
- Add the Afritada mixed powder, simmer and let it boil
- Add the potatoes. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Add the grean peas, salt to taste, black pepper and the hot dogs
- Remove from heat & transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with hot steamed white rice. Enjoy!