I am quite busy last night because I decided to cook chicken macaroni soup with a thought that the boiled chicken will spoiled if I wait few more days before cooking a soup. I boiled few pieces of chicken on water with garlic, onion and salt just too bad I don’t have chicken cubes left.
Macaroni, carrots, zucchini, cabbage, chicken, salt, oil, ginisa mix, onion, garlic, pepper, cream powder and water
- I first boiled the chicken with onions and garlic, then strip the chicken into pieces. I keep the broth for later.
- I sauteed garlic and onions and when it is little brown I add the cut carrots and zucchini I sauteed them for few minutes
- When it is mildly cook I add the water, chicken broth, chicken strips and the cream powder (in exchange of evaporated milk)
- Then when it starting to boil I added the macaroni which I already boiled separately
- I add salt, ginisa mix and pepper to taste
- I let it boil and then add the cabbage and let if cook for few minutes