One of my favourite vegetable dishes to eat is Chopsuey, it was a Chinese cuisine adopted by the Filipinos. We have been planning to prepare this dish for dinner but we always forget to buy chicken liver in the local market.
When we are finally able to buy the missing ingredients, we had it. Instead of buying vegetables separately we bought mixed vegetables for chopsuey for P10.00 per plastic, it was already expensive compare those times where they only cost P5.00 per plastic.
Cooking chopseuy at home is easy as 1, 2, 3
Mixed vegetables (carrots, cabbage, beans and spinach), chicken liver, oil, onion, garlic, salt
- Saute the garlic and onion
- Put-in the chicken liver and let cook for few minutes
- Add the mixed vegetables, cover the pot and fry for 5 minutes or until vegetables are cooked
- Add cup of water and bring to a boil and let it simmer,
- Sprinkle salt to taste
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!