Nothing else to do today I decided to cook in the kitchen, I cooked pancit for the first time. I got the bihon from Philippines it is one of the thing I requested from my mother to send here few months ago.
Cooking pancit is very easy. I just learned it from watching, when there’s an affair in our family circle expect me in the kitchen helping on washing dishes or chopping garlic and onions. So I learned few menu to cook,
- Bihon, chicken, carrots, cabbage, soy sauce, oil, garlic, onion, water, black pepper and seasoning
- Rinse pansit bihon with water and drain it.
- Saute the garlic and onion in a small amount of oil
- Add the chicken strips and cook it until brown
- Add water and soy sauce, let it boil
- Then add the pancit bihon, let it simmer and stir it to loosen the noodles
- Add the carrot, cabbage and baguio beans (if available) when the pancit bihon is almost dry, black pepper
- Cooked for few minutes but don’t overcooked it