This is my version of Beef Steak or Bistek in Philippines, as beef is not around I used pork instead and this is one of my favorite viand, I love the sweet and sour taste of soy sauce and lime., as of this writing I am craving for this food.
Pork, kalamansi (lemon), soy sauce, black pepper, garlic, onions, cooking oil
- Mixed kalamansi or lemon juice and soy sauce then add pork (beef), garlic and ground pepper. Soak if for few minutes.
- Light fry the onion rings
- The fried the pork(beef) until brown and set it aside
- Then cook/boil the marinade for 1 minute
- Arrange beef (pork) slices on a plate. Place the onion rings on top. Pour the sauce over the onions and beef.
- Served hot