The other day I felt hungry and I want to eat something nice and different from what I have eaten in past few days. I have been eating chicken eh, well so I have thought of cooking sapporo soup or sotanghon soup. This two packed is included from the package I received from Philippines.
Sapporo, zucchini, chicken strips, garlic, black pepper, onion, water and salt to taste
- Saute the garlic and onion until brown
- Add the chicken, then add the zucchini, cook it for a little bit
- Add water, drop the sapporo noodles
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Let it cook and boil until the noodles is well cooked
- Serves hot